Auction Terms & Conditions By signing this form, I hereby certify that I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All bidders must be registered to bid, and will not be accepted without providing name, address, phone, and valid ID. By registering for the auction, bidder agrees to and accepts the terms and conditions of the auction set forth herein.
2. All items are being sold "As-Is, Where-Is". All sales are final. Bidders are encouraged to inspect items being sold and are solely responsible to satisfy themselves as to any inspections, current condition, usability, etc. prior to bidding.
3. Preview will be available Thursday, November 18th, 2021 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
4. Buyer is solely responsible for the item upon the auctioneer stating "sold" or the “close” of auction. Items must be paid in full prior to removal. All invoices must be paid in full within 24 hours or by 5:00 pm November 24, 2021.
5. No load out shall be provided by the Seller or the Auction Company. Buyer removal dates and times: Tuesday, November 23, 2021 4:00 pm to 7:00 p.m. and Wednesday, November 24, 2021 2;00 pm to 6:00 pm. In the event items are not removed by 6:00pm, November 24, 2021, the Seller and/or Auction Company may dispose of the items at their sole discretion with no further liability to the buyer.
6. Shipping Instructions (U.S. Only): Buyer is to notify Auction Company within 24 hours of close of auction, if shipping is needed. Upon payment in full, Auction Company will deliver items less than 30# to a local 3rd party Shipper for shipment. Instructions and payment to for packaging, insurance, and shipping are Buyer's sole responsibility. The Auction Company is not responsible or liable for any issues arising from shipment.
7. Parking space is limited at viewing/load out site. No extended parking for large trucks available, with the exception of load out. Please contact Auction Manager for arrangements.
8. An 13% Buyer’s Premium will be added to the high bid at auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cash, wire transfer, credit card, or company/personal check. No personal or company checks will be accepted unless accompanied by specific bank “Guarantee” letter addressed to Broadway Exchange Auctions, and is subject to approval by the Auction Company.
9. Purchases are subject to county and state sales tax unless buyer provides appropriate exemption permit. If purchasing for resale, please provide a copy of your Oklahoma tax exemption permit upon purchase of item(s).
10. The buyer agrees to pay all invoices and/or debts to Broadway Exchange Auctions in accordance to the terms set forth herein. In the event such invoices and/or debts are not paid, there will be late charges accrued at the rate of 15% per year or the max interest allowed by law. Buyer also agrees to reimburse Broadway Exchange Auctions for any attorney fees, collection fees, and/or costs incurred in order to collect any past due amounts or enforce the auction terms set forth herein. Venue for any litigation is agreed to be in Garfield County, Oklahoma.
11. All information is taken from sources believed to be reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the Auction Company nor the Seller. Buyer(s) shall satisfy themselves as to value, size, condition, etc. prior to auction day.
12. The Auction Company, Seller or an Agent/Representative reserve the right to bid on behalf of themselves or a third party. Announcements made day of auction take precedence.
13. For convenience, this auction is being broadcast online. Neither the Auction Company nor the Seller is responsible for delay of signal or loss of signal by either side.
14. Bidder hereby agrees to sign/accept by electronic means, and that the electronic signature/acceptance shall have the same force and effect as an original signature.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms